The service is available for visitors with ES digital COVID certificate
REGULATION OF ATTENDANCE
Entrance to the water park only with the digital EU COVID certificate (detailed information on the digital EU COVID certificate is given below).
The entire complex will be open to visitors.
Masks covering the nose and mouth are required throughout the territory of Līvu Akvaparks (except for the summer beach on the street), except for cafes, bistros and bars during meals and drinks, and except if it is not possible to use the attractions.
The number of visitors is regulated in accordance with the requirements of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 360 "Epidemiological Security Measures to Limit the Spread of Covid-19 Infection";
If the established restrictions change, Līvu Akvaparks will change the terms of service and immediately post the information on the website.
EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE:
Covid-19 digital certificates do not have an expiration date, but it is determined by the fact, which is confirmed by a specific certificate:
Vaccination certificate - the scan will be considered valid only if at least 14 days have passed since of one Jannsen vaccine or two Comirnaty, Moderna vaccines, and in the case of AstraZeneca / Vaxzevria from 22 to 90 days after the 1st vaccine and immediately after receiving the 2nd vaccine.
Recovered certificate - the scan will be considered valid only if at least 11 days have passed since the positive test result (Coronovirus 2019-nCovRNA) (certificate validity period is 180 days).
Laboratory test certificate - validity period depends on the type of test. The ARS-CoV-2 virus RNA test is valid for 48 hours and the SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen test is valid for 6 hours.
Children under the age of 11, accompanying the person, can visit the water park without the digital EU Covid certificate. Children from 12 years old must have a digital EU Covid certificate.
Cabinet of Ministers rules
“38.27 Persons who have an interoperable vaccination certificate or certificate of recovery certifying that the person has been vaccinated against COVID-19 infection and fourteen days have passed since completion of the full vaccination course with a vaccine authorised with the European Medicines Agency or with an equivalent regulator or recognised by the World Health Organization in accordance with the instructions for use of the vaccine or twenty-two to ninety days have passed since receipt of the first dose of the Vaxzevria vaccine and immediately after receipt of the second dose of the Vaxzevria vaccine, or that the person has recovered from COVID-19 infection…”
“38.34 The persons referred to in the introductory part of Paragraph 38.27 of this Regulation, and also persons who have an interoperable testing certificate certifying that the person has been tested for COVID-19 within the 48 hours by detecting the SARS-CoV-2 virus RNA and the test result is negative, or the SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen test made within six hours is negative, and also the accompanying children of such person who are less than 12 years of age…”
- We ask potential visitors to carefully check the compliance of their EU digital COVID-19 certificates with the requirements of the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 360 "Epidemiological Safety Measures to Limit the Spread of Covid-19 Infection".
- Do not forget to take documents proving your and children's identity!
- We apologize to our dear customers who do not have an EU-compliant digital COVID-19 certificate for the inconvenience caused.
- Contacts for more information and unclear questions+371 67755636.
- The certificates of which countries are valid in Latvia, see: https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel-eu/coronavirus-response/safe-covid-19-vaccines-europeans/eu-digital-covid-certificate_lv
- In case of claims regarding restrictions on recreation in Līvu Akvaparks, please contact the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia by phone 67082800 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at Līvu Akvaparks!
Līvu Akvaparks - enjoy the time!